Monday, July 7, 2008

Genesis


Today, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and get myself a blog. How incredible it is that this sort of technology is freely accessible to anyone in the world. That we can, with a click of a button, publish our deepest thoughts to the world wide web. I suppose I am finished pontificating about the marvels of modern technology. As the header infers, this blog has no direction whatsoever. Anything that happens to be interesting to me is the subject matter. I have many interests. I have often thought about how I am never one thing or another. For instance, the way I am writing tonight will most likely be completely different style tomorrow. Or it will have changed in the space of 5 minutes, when I get up to eat dinner. I feel like instead of a solid human being, I am rather a gelatinous (awesome word, huh?) substance that can vary in texture and mood each minute. Not bipolar, obviously, but simply and ever-changing something or another. Well, that's it for philosophical discussion today, folks.

Right now, I have the song "Me and Julio Down by the School Yard" stuck in my head. I know, right? It's so silly and I have no idea what it means. By the way, I wore this Proenza Schouler for Target skirt with a random black cami, (fake) Ray Ban Seafarers, and tan belt and shoes from New Look in England. Technically, I didn't actually "wear" it today. I put it together today. I didn't go out at all today. I simply stayed in the house and wasted 12 more hours of my life. Not that I'm complaining. I don't think I am particularly interested in fashion. Unlike some girls, I could not describe to you every piece off of the 2008 Fall Line of Luella.

No comments: