Thursday, July 17, 2008

Conspiracy?


Topic of the day: gladiator sandals. They're the latest trend in the ever-confusing fashion industry. Anyone who's anyone is sporting a pair. I have my gripes with the fashion industry, but these shoes are truly heinous. What self-respecting woman would slap on a pair of these... things? If I wanted my legs to look stubby and thick, then I'd gladly go out and buy a pair. However, I'm quite content in buying shoes that actually flatter my body rather than make it look like I've got tee stumps for legs.
I know that those who are more informed and cultured when it comes to fashion will scoff and deride this opinion. That's absolutely fine. I know that I will never step out in a pair of gladiators. There's a reason only men in ancient times are the ones who wore them.

No comments: