Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cup of Tea

Age
18 and a half!
Bed Size:
Queen for the next month or so, then it'll be back to the teensy twin.
Chore you hate:
Anything that makes me get dirty. Like scooping the litter. Ew.
Dogs:
Two little turds named Eddy and Daisy. They're both cute but I've decided I'm just not a dog person.
Essential start of your day:
Sadly, make up. I feel scary looking without it, even though I've been told I don't need it.
Favorite Color:
Blue. Royal blue. Forever and always.
Gold or silver:
Silver. I've always thought gold looked better on older people.
Height:
Sigh...5'3 and a HALF. So I'm nearly five foot FOUR.
Instruments I play (or have played):
Piano - that was short-lived. Now I just sing and strum my uke.
Job Title:
Currently I'm in training at TGIF's. But in the fall I'll go back to my prestigious title of "Research Assistant" for the Family History Dept at my college.
Kids:
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I just hope they're not ugly! So many ugly babies out there, makes a girl worry.
Live:
Currently I'm home for the summer. But I'll be back in P-town in June :)
Mom's Name:
Pat
Nickname(s):
I've got quite a few: Caro is Court's creation and everyone's started calling me that recently, Caroli (pronounced Kuh-roll-ee) is Hayoung's doing and only she calls me, lots of people call me Carl if they knew me from middle school/freshman year (long story), my dad calls me little and has since I was a baby. Oh and one time I tried to create my own nickname of "Charli" but it never stuck, shockingly enough.
Overnight hospital stays:
Once when I was younger for a peanut allergic reaction, and then a bunch of times for asthma. Sucked.
Pet Peeve:
People who smell. Just take a shower or put some deodorant on. Seriously.
Quote from a [favorite] movie:
“So miss him. Send him some love and light every time you think about him, then drop it. You’re just afraid to let go of the last bits of David because then you’ll be really alone, and Liz Gilbert is scared to death of what will happen if she’s really alone. But here’s what you gotta understand, Groceries. If you clear out all that space in your mind that you’re using right now to obsess about this guy, you’ll have a vacuum there, an open spot – a doorway. And guess what the universe will do with the doorway? It will rush in – God will rush in – and fill you with more love than you ever dreamed. So stop using David to block that door. Let it go.” - Eat, Pray, Love.
Right or left handed:
Left. It's not a left-handed's world.
Siblings:
Nada. None.
Time you wake up:
As late as possible. Today was 9am because I had work at 10. But if I can get away with noon, then by all means I'll do it.
Unicycle rider:
I'm an extremely cautious person, so no.
Vegetables you dislike:
Onions
What makes you run late:
Trying on too many different outfits.
X-rays you've had done:
My teeth for sure. And once I bruised my tailbone so I had to get that checked out.
Yummy food you make:
Mac n cheese. I still haven't quite forced myself to learn how to cook yet.
Zoo animal:
Pandas are the cutest thing ever.

No comments: